Sunday, February 12, 2012

when the boy is away, starvation can stay

It's half term week from school. The boy is away for a few days. I have gained 2 lbs. That will not be the case much longer. I am fuelled by diet pills and green tea until he gets back. My calorie limit is set at 700 per day (i still have to train, just not all day). Diet pills are a ride had totally forgotten about. Just thought I'd check in and share my failure and post some thinspo. Now I'm going to do three workout .jpg's and then go running the very cold, very sunny day. In fact, I'll add the workout .jpgs so you can do them too!




Stay strong and think thin my skinnies!















1 comment:

phentermine said...

After reading about this, I decided you are pretty great writer. And I wish you would write post like this much more