Monday, July 27, 2009

too hot to eat

it's too hot at home to do anything but sip water and maybe nibble on cucumbers. this is a great way to starve myself, but god i hate how hot it is. i can't DO anything. i want go outside and play and practice, but this is just so miserable. i don't even know if i can stand putting tights on to go train. at least it's cooler there. and nice air conditioned public transit in between. ack. enjoy some thinspo. i'm still losing.

my truly anorexic friend (but totally in denial about, at least publicly) told me not to lose any more weight. i take that as inspiration. pants that didn't fit last year fit now... loosely. hooray!

stay strong and thing thin my skinnies!
























1 comment:

Harlow B said...

luv the thinspo. except courtney love. something about her scares me!!!!