Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hey my skinnies! i missed you!

i have 11 days to lose as much weight as humanly possible. my plan is to alternate between 300 and 1000 calories, switching every day. i will work out hard at the gym on the 1000 calorie days and do lighter exercise on the 300 calorie days. unless you guys start submitting ideas for diet and exercise for those 11 days that sound better.

i know i've been gone forever and this post isn't terribly epic in its thinspo content. my sincerest apologies. guh. i'm trying to catch up on a lot of stuff and work through the most revolting and demoralizing injuries i've ever had to deal with. the major is keeping me from doing anything that demands more than a 90degree bend from my knee.

tomorrow is a 300 calorie day. i'm thinking carrots and water and maybe a tomato with basil. then quinoa for dinner. it's going to be tremendously hot out tomorrow anyway, so i certainly won't be hungry while i'm out and about.

stay strong and think thin!
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah hah hah, c'mon! You really think we're worried about the thinspo? :O Thinspo's everywhere! Personally, I've got like, 90 gigs of the shit! I can only speak for myself, but I think most of us are here to see YOU! It's good to see you back. It was so quiet~ ;_;