Wednesday, April 08, 2009

thwarted...

so i have this friend who is super fucking skinny, raging eating disorder but she isn't pro-ana like me. and she really cares about people but she still has ways to both thinspire and hurt my concept of progress like no one else can. I finally felt thin enough to prance around in a bikini top and was like "look! i have abs and hipbones again". she comes up and pokes my stomach and goes "whatever. you look like a normal person." i almost cry. and she can tell. and proceeds to catch herself going "no no, it's a good thing that your aren't skeletal/ deathly skinny like you were a while back".... yeah like the last time i was happy. fuck her. i have worked out even harder since she said that. taken even more pills. eaten less. i will be as skinny as her one day. skinnier. and then i will hurt her back. tell her she finally looks normal. see her cry. bitch.

enjoy the thinspo. think thin my darlings.



























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate i have a friend like this every time i lose weight she loses twice as much. I met her last week after months shes so fucking thin i felt like crying. She then tried to give me diet tips pretending she exercised and ate healthy liar!!!

Dancing in the Shadows said...

Don't let your friend get to you! Stay strong~

OxOLaBeLLaViTaOxO said...

omgosh... what a winch! Don't you dare let that little tramp get to you!! Use it as fuel to be better, and soon you WILL be better than her!

Stay strong, love!