Tuesday, February 15, 2011

update: productivity feels good

I ran for 23:44. It was raining rather hard and my inner ear was starting to ache from cold headphones. But I ran up some tough hills and through mud and random country alleys. And then I got inside, and stretched, first calves, then quads, then hamstrings, then repeat.

After that, I did 50 v-sits, 50 inner thigh leg lifts (each side), 40 crunches, 40 can openers, 30 situps, 30 squats, 20 bicycle crunches, and 20 standing split beats. Those should make up for the seven minutes of not running in the rain.

Feel free to snag that set. I found it quite nice.
Now, I have earned a shower, then I must go to town and buy a new book and more soap.

just a note: the timestamps on these aren't quite right, since I'm currently in Europe instead of the West Coast. I am not doing crazy stuff at 6:30am and then writing about it. Instead, I'm freaking out at a healthy 10 til 3pm.










No comments: