Friday, February 18, 2011

dance the chubs away

I am the fattest thing that has ever happened. I did hardly anything today, except a tiny bit of contortion work.

Total Calories: 746

I did that for a reason though. My body hasn't been used to massive restriction, and I'm going drinking and dancing later. I intend to dance off today's calories and probably replace them all with booze cals, but I might end up purging the alcohol and that will be A-okay with me at this point. If I play my cards right, I'll just dance off everything today and end up in good, if hungover, shape to really rein it back in tomorrow and sunday.

i don't know what to do now that school starts back up on monday. i train like 10 hours a days, but i'm so pleased to be back on restriction. guess i'll just have to work a little harder and keep the restriction and see well i do.

i hate how easy the difference shows through. my ribs are sharper. my hipesbones stick out more, my stomach sinks deeper when i sit down. my face is thin again. all in 5 fucking days. if i keep this up for a couple weeks, i could have my gap back and then some. cheers to that, hey?

stay strong and thin loves.














1 comment:

Lillie Forgiven said...

I wish I was were you are now, shrinking away effortlessly. And as of tomorrow, I will be. I am determined not to let anything stand in my way. Here's to a new future.

You're beautiful, don't ever forget it.

Xx. Lillie