Thursday, February 24, 2011

catching up.

I've been averaging between 700 and 1000 cals a day. That seems like a whole lot, especially compared to last week. But last week I wasn't pulling 10 hour training days. I am in the studio doing something physical for a solid 9-5 every weekday. i go to bed hungry and wake up lightheaded. i'm doing my best.

some days i see the differences and some days i don't. i just need to keep trying, ever damn day. it feels so wonderful to be back in control, to know that i'm shorting myself 2000 calories every day just because I can. (Supposedly, my body burns about 3300 cal every day because of all the athletic stuff i do all day). I just have to drink more water. And run more. I want the differences faster, but i know that in the long run, i'm whittling myself down to the nothing i've always wanted. i just have to keep it up.















2 comments:

Starving Artist said...

Wow, you're doing great, and I love your thinspo

E said...

Your thinspo helps me so much. I'm just starting to restrict myself and I'm used to binging on 2000-2500 calories a day. It's sooo hard cutting down from that, but I'm so sick of myself I know I need to do something.

Thank you for being such an inspiration. You're keeping me strong. <3