Friday, February 16, 2007

124.8?!?! how does that happen?

on a lighter note, i found Andi Muise's myspace account today. there are so many models that have open profiles. it's awesome. they're all fighting the same fight too, they want to be thinner than they are. they just happen to be at the point that to me seems unattainable.

i got the new issue of Harper's Bazaar today too. Katie Holmes issue. I'm excited. Massive weight-loss story= thinspo and more desire to have my own. I'm going shopping today too. Trying on size fours will make me sad and i'll continue to not eat today. My old buddy is leaning toward her ana today so at least I've got support there. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

thinspiration for all three or so of you that read this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: