Friday, February 02, 2007

i think i understand now

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i haven't gained any weight but I haven't lost any either. I think with just few more hours of sleep i might weigh at least 121.0 instead of 121.4. today i don't have to eat. at all. i can have coffee downtown and I go thinspo shopping (kinda like windowshopping, but i try the clothes on and then don't buy them). i slept with my eyemakeup on and now my eyes are all red. lame. this means i probably shouldn't put on makeup today, at least until i can make my contacts cooperate. today is for splenda and not food. it is for tab energy and not food. i won't get a chance to get to the gym... well, it's not likely anyway... today or tomorrow. i can do lots of walking today and when i'm not eating at all, that's really all i need. tomorrow, letting the muscles burn. i can get up kinda early tomorrow and then hit the gym before meeting up with my class then. Ack. my allergies are being dumb today. gotta go. i'm already late.

No comments: